November 19-25, 2017 will mark the second edition of Early Childhood Week
Making early childhood issues a priority for Quebec society
The theme: Hand in hand for the little ones.
This annual week will provide an opportunity to:
- Communicate and encourage discussion on the status of the welfare and development of very young children in Quebec
- Focus on actors and actions that have the potential to promote their development
- Raise public awareness and mobilize society to take action, including in municipal, economic and political spheres
Put Early Childhood Week in your calendar right away-you won't want to miss it!
Many activities have been planned across the province, so stay tuned for more details in September.
Early Childhood Week is a joint initiative of the following organizations:
- Association des haltes-garderies communautaires du Québec
- Association québécoise des centres de la petite enfance
- Avenir d'enfants
- Carrefour action municipale et famille
- Community Health and Social Services Network/Réseau communautaire de santé et de services sociaux
- First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Health and Social Services Commission
- Conseil québécois des services de garde éducatifs à l'enfance
- Fédération québécoise des organismes communautaires Famille
- Hooked on school days
- Lucie and André Chagnon Foundation (Observatoire des tout-petits, Naître et grandir/Help them grow)
- Regroupement des centres d'amitié autochtones du Québec
- Réseau des centres de ressources périnatales du Québec
- Réseau pour un Québec Famille
- Representatives from the Family, Health and Social Services, and Education Ministries