November 20-26, 2016 will mark the first edition of The Early Childhood Week
Making early childhood issues a priority for Quebec society.
The theme: Hand in hand for the little ones.
This annual week will provide an opportunity to:
- Communicate and encourage discussion on the status of the welfare and development of very young children in Quebec
- Focus on actors and actions that have the potential to promote their development
- Raise public awareness and mobilize society to take action, including in municipal, economic and political spheres
Put The Early Childhood Week in your calendar right away-you won't want to miss it!
Many activities have been planned across the province, so stay tuned for more details in September.
The Early Childhood Week is a joint initiative of the following organizations:
- Avenir d'enfants
- Association québécoise des centres de la petite enfance
- Carrefour action municipale et famille
- First Nations of Quebec and Labrador Health and Social Services Commission
- Conseil québécois des services de garde éducatifs à l'enfance
- Fédération québécoise des organismes communautaires Famille
- Lucie and André Chagnon Foundation (Observatoire des tout-petits, Naître et grandir/Help them grow)
- Réseau pour un Québec Famille
- Representatives from the Family, Health and Social Services, and Education Ministries