Join our dedicated team!
Help make our mission a reality
By fulfilling its mission, the Foundation hopes to help make Quebec a supportive, equitable and inclusive society, where every child and every family can realize their full potential and play an active role. Regardless of their department, all Foundation employees share a common desire to actively support the people and organizations that are making a difference in the lives of young Quebecers.
Working at the Foundation means being part of an agile, cross-functional team of professionals who share these values.
Working with us also means…
- working in your field of expertise
- working in a learning organization that listens to its partners
- combining rigour and engagement, reflection and pragmatism in a close-knit, professional environment
- being worthy of trust, building proximity relationships based on respect, openness and cooperation
- evolving within the field of social innovation
- collaborating with social actors who share your passions and concerns
- making a stimulating and satisfying contribution to the well-being of future generations.
How about it? Are you ready to dedicate your talents and experience to helping us fulfill our mission?
Current job opportunities
Additional information about the Foundation:
- Our work does not involve direct contact with children
- Endowed with significant capital, the Foundation does not organize fundraising campaigns
- All candidates must be legally authorized to work in Canada
- We adhere to the principles of workplace diversity and employment equity
- We are committed to building a work environment that reflects the diversity, the values and the aspirations of the Quebec society
- Our offices are accessible to individuals with reduced mobility.