Working for the
Lucie and André Chagnon Foundation
The Foundation's mission is to prevent poverty
by helping young Quebecers achieve educational
success through the development of their full
potential-from conception to age 17.
Working for the Foundation means being part of a diversified
team of professionals who are all intent on making a difference in
the lives of children across Quebec. Working in the philanthropy
sector, we are all doing everything we can to find appropriate
solutions and make them happen.
Being a member of our team will give you an opportunity to…
- work in your area of expertise
- combine rigour and commitment, reflection and pragmatism in a
close-knit, professional environment
- use creativity, innovation, influence and persuasion to pursue
your development in the field of social innovation
- work with social actors who share your passion and
- make a stimulating, satisfying contribution to the well-being
of the next generation.
Are you looking for a way to use your talents and
experience to help make a valuable contribution to
We have no jobs currently available.
If you are interested in joining our team and helping us achieve
our mission, please e-mail us your resumé along with a letter of
motivation, indicating the type of work you are interested in,
Lucie and André Chagnon Foundation | Human Resources
2001 McGill College Avenue, suite 1000 | Montreal QC H3A
514-380-2001, ext. 1046
- Our work does not involve direct contact with children.
- Endowed with significant capital, the Foundation does not
organize fundraising campaigns.